Monday, April 11, 2011

L'oreal & John Frieda hair and more, everything cost me about $7

I found out about all these deals using www.iheartriteaid.com, check out their site. They show the sales flyers weeks in advance, so you can hold off on purchasing until items are on sale and have coupons to match. All my coupons are always legit, unlike some shown on TLC. IT CAN BE DONE!! Please leave comments if you have any questions. All coupons can be found using www.coupondb.iheartcvs.com. iheartriteaid.com also has sister sites for CVS and Walgreens... check out my links.

I got 2 Root Awakening (John Frieda) shampoos

2 Root Awakening (John Frieda) conditioners

2 Vive Pro Glossy Volume (L'oreal) shampoos

2 Vive Pro Glossy Volume (L'oreal) conditioners

3 Full Repair Root Lift Foam (John Frieda)

1 Volume Refresher Dry Shampoo (John Frieda)

2 Gillette body washes

2 Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowl cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment