Monday, March 21, 2011

Free toothbrushes, toilet cleaner, nightguard and Veet

Doctor's Nightguard: advertised as $19.99 (and producing 15+up), found one on clearance $24.99, 75% off... final price: $6.25 AND still produced 15+up!!!

Lysol products: $1.99 (produces 1+up), bought 2 and used a $1 off 2 coupon

Veet: $5.99 (and produces 1+up), used a $3 coupon PLUS the $3 off in-ad coupon

Reach toothbrushes: $2.99 (and produces 2+up), bought 2 and used 2 $1 coupons

I also used a $3 off $15 coupon I got for giving customer feedback from my last visit.

SO, I paid about $12 (used 10+ups and then paid for the remainder - which is mostly just tax - with cash), AND received 22+ups to use next visit! (Submitted my receipt for a rebate on the Lysol, too) Anyone else been saving crazy amounts of money couponing and/or planning your shopping trips?

No comments:

Post a Comment